I have been advised not to drive and to notify the DVLA - can a named driver still drive my car?

I have just recently had a seizure and have been advised not to drive and notify the DVLA. I have two cars, both insured for additional drivers. Would it be okay for theses named drivers to carry on driving my cars? They have their own cars and would not be the main driver of my car.

Asked on 18 July 2019 by conman

Yes, that is fine, as you have not had your licence revoked as yet. If your licence is going to permanently revoked, then you will no longer have a valid contract of insurance and they would not be insured.