Quantcast
What is life like with your car? Let us know and win one of three ipads | No thanks

Featured review

Daihatsu Sirion (2005 - 2009)
1.0 S 5dr Hatchback

reviewed by crabtreeengineer on 18 April 2017
Overall rating
How it drives
Fuel economy
Tax/Insurance/Warranty costs
Cost of maintenance and repairs
Experience at the dealership
How practical it is
How you rate the manufacturer
Overall reliability

The experience continues

Well the car is 8 yars old this year & continues to amaze! Since writting our last review it has let us down once due to a flat battery. I left the interior lights on over a long weekend of non use....so....hardly the cars fault. Its on 58,000 miles now & is still a very reliable & economcal car. I did think about changing it this year, but the problem is what to change it for? The closest would be a Yaris but what with the new tax rates I would be paying another £100.00 per year for essentially the same car not to mention depreciation. So it loks like will shall hang onto the car for another couple of years before change out. The only additional expense since our last review was a new water pump. Circa £120.00 fitted...hardly broke the bank.

Go to this owner's review

Top 5 most reviewed models

£155.08

60 monthly payments

Apply now

Representative example

The Representative APR is 13.2% (fixed) so if you borrow £7,500 over 4 years at a rate of 13.2% p.a (fixed) you will repay £199.21 per month and repay £9562.20 in total.

;