How can I find an insurer to take into account my no claims from driving company cars?

I have a no accident record of 50 years but have always driven company insured cars or driven as a named driver on my wife's insurance. I have insured a number of classic cars but these do not attract a no claims bonus. I now need to insure a modern car so what is the best way to obtain insurance that reflects my driving record?

Asked on 14 January 2019 by John Cowley

Answered by Tim Kelly
You need to find an insurer that will take your company driving history into consideration. Ask your employer\previous employer to contact their insurer to provide proof you have never had an accident or claimed. Some insurers will take this into consideration. Try Keith Michael Brokers
Similar questions
Due to a short term medical problem I am not currently allowed to drive. My insurance company has been notified and are happy for my wife (a named driver) to be the main driver but only until my policy...
I need to change my car and I have already four years NCB, however, my insurance will expire in November. If I change my car will I lose the seven months accrued to get up to five years NCB? Is there a...
After 50 years of accident free motoring,I scraped my car. Now I'm in a dilemma. I have a policy with LV=, which has a No Claims Discount guarantee. Should I pay for the repair or claim on the insurance?...

Value my car