Can I get any introductory discounts based on my 50 years of claim free driving?

I have been abroad for some years and drive as the named driver on my wife's policy when in the UK so I don't have any NCB of my own. Now I have repatriated can you please advise if I can get any introductory discounts based on my 50 years claim free record.

Asked on 23 March 2017 by PCC

Do you have proof of insurance whilst abroad? They may well give you full no claims if you can prove it. Your best bet is to contact a broker or direct insurer rather than use price comparison sites for your first year. They should be able best direct you to whether they will give you a No Claims Bonus or not.