I want to reject my car - can I withhold finance payments on it?

I bought a car on finance that had problems. The garage fixed them, so they said, but the problem is back. I have raised this with the finance as the garage keep fobbing me off, so I am rejecting the car. Do you know if I can withhold payments legally?

No, you cannot legally withhold payments or you could be blacklisted for credit and it may even affect your mortgage. You have to get a rejection and a refund agreed, even if it takes a court case to achieve this. Law here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/faq/consumer-rights/