My car was damaged and the other party paid all repair costs - so why is there a claim on my policy?

A car reversed into my car while I was behind it. The other party paid all costs but I have a no fault claim against my name. I was not involved, so can this be removed from my policy?

If you claimed via your insurer, or his insurer, then no you cannot. If you did not claim via his or your insurer, and civil resolution was obtained, you can request your insurer to cancel any details of a claim which was for information only. Very rare they will though, raise a complaint with the insurer involved and take it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.