Can my spouse legally drive my car while I serve a six month driving ban?

I understand my car insurance may be void whilst serving a six month ban. If I add my spouse to the policy, could she still drive the car?

You would no longer be the main user. So if your spouse used it daily, it would be breaching the terms and conditions of the policy. If you insured her as the main driver, then you would be fine.This would mean a fresh policy. If you wanted to continue to use your policy, she would really need to have access to her own car and be the main user of that, to be a secondary user of yours.