Do I have to disclose claims for a named driver on my insurance?

Two months ago my wife returned to her new Fiesta to find a note on the screen. While she had been away someone had damaged the side of her car while parking. The witness gave all the the details and my wife's insurance company sorted out the damage.

My insurance (different company) is up for renewal and my wife is on as an additional driver although she never drives my car. She is shown on my Renewal Notice as "No accidents, claims or losses in the last 3 years"

Do I have to report the damage done to her car while she was away shopping?

Asked on 4 September 2016 by chrisbwhittle

Yes you do have to disclose this 'no fault' damage.