Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Vauxhall dealer charging £315 for a stop start battery - a rip off?

A Vauxhall main dealer is charging £315 to supply and fit a stop start battery in my Zafira Tourer diesel ecoflex. Am I being ripped off?

Asked on 17 December 2015 by Mark

Stop/Start have different, more expensive batteries. Yuasa here for £69: www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371317558225?rmvSB=true but doesn't say stop/start.
Yuasa gives a maximum price of £122.95 + VAT = £150.95. (www.yuasa.co.uk)