Is an official record being kept of immigrant drivers in the UK?

Is any official record being kept of all the immigrants’ foreign cars at present on our roads? Are they too subject to MoT tests? One hopes the drivers have valid motor insurance, driving licence, road tax.

No. But they do get stopped and if their papers aren't in order the cars are confiscated. If, by "immigrants" you mean Eastern Europeans who are EC citizens, they are currently as entitled to be here as you are. Though if UKIP gets in, that might change.