Can you recommend a comfortable SUV for under £19,000?

I am looking for a pre-owned SUV (or crossover) that has a high driving position but also has good access for someone 80 years of age with a knee problem. Comfort is the main priority and a top budget of £19,000.

Asked on 28 January 2022 by M.Milne

Answered by Russell Campbell
I would recommend the Citroen C5 Aircross – your money will get you a 2019 model with around 20,000 miles on the clock. The C5 Aircross has a raised ride height that makes it easy to slide in and out and it has been designed to be very comfortable, with suspension that creams over bumps, thickly padded seats and a laminated windscreen that reduces noise. The 130PS 1.2-litre PureTech petrol engine is also very quiet once you settle into a cruise, surprisingly punchy and great on fuel.

You can read our review, here: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/citroen/c5-aircross-.../