Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Should I buy a written off car?

What's the difference between Cat N and S? There are a few I've seen that supposedly have all paperwork and are fixed to exemplary standards. One in particular I've seen is a Cat S with only front wing damage.

Asked on 1 May 2020 by David binns

Cat S means the vehicle has structural damage, a Cat N means non-structural damage. Unless you can see what damage the vehicle sustained and have a copy of a full engineer's report - we'd recommend avoiding buying these cars.