Which Toyota is best for reliability?

Can you tell me which Toyota cars are very reliable at three-years-old?

I am planning to buy used (one year old) car to start my private hire job; however, I can't choose between the Toyota Avensis and Prius. Which is more reliable?
I want to buy a used Honda Jazz (mk1), with a manual or automatic gearbox. Do you recommend this car at all? If so, which engine is best for economy and reliability?
I'm thinking of buying a used Toyota Yaris T2 1.0-litre (2008). When looking at these cars, is there any problem areas I need to look out for?
More room and better handling than the previous version. Excellent crash test rating. 1.4 D-4D does 50mpg +.
Well-equipped and easy to drive. Comfortable long distance cruiser. Lots of interior space.
Low emissions of 70g/km. Relaxed, quiet and comfortable. Spacious cabin. Lots of safety kit as standard. TNGA platform provides excellent ride, handling and steering.