I have been sold a car that it turns out was involved in an accident - what can I do?

I have been sold a car that has been involved in an accident but there was no mention of the accident when purchasing. What can I do?

Asked on 5 September 2019 by Mej Mst

If this was sold by a dealer and the dealer was aware that the car had been damaged and repaired then that is an offence under the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 that are part of EU law. Please scroll down the following link until you find it together with case law on it: www.honestjohn.co.uk/faq/consumer-rights/