What's the best replacement for an Evoque?

My grandmother currently has a 2015 Range Rover Evoque and she would like to change it. She wants a SUV of roughly similar size, but with better boot space and rear visibility. She wants a reasonably powerful car with and automatic gearbox and four-wheel drive. The boot needs to be big enough for her labrador and the weekly shop. It needs to have enough space in the back for two adults as she car shares with a group of friends when they go out. It must have sat nav, Bluetooth, heated Seats, electric wing mirrors and a sunroof. Also, it must be petrol as she doesn't do enough long journeys to warrant a diesel. What should I tell her to consider?

Asked on 4 September 2019 by Alex Laughton

We'd recommend your grandmother considers a new Audi Q3 - it's a really good premium SUV which meets all your requirements. I'd also look at the Volvo XC40 and Volkswagen Tiguan. The new Evoque is worth a look, too - it's more practical than the old model.