Do you have to notify your insurance company if you have suffered a seizure?

Does one have to notify their insurance company if they have suffered a seizure?

Asked on 18 September 2018 by Patrick stanyer

Answered by Tim Kelly
You would have to ask your doctor, a medical opinion must be sought rather than an insurance one. It depends on whether he considers you a risk to other road users, what the probability of it happening again is and whether it can be controlled via medication.
Tags: insurance
Similar questions
When you buy a new car with parking sensors and a styling pack which includes a tow hitch, do you have to notify the insurance company of these?
I've a 2004 Suzuki Alto and the insurance quotes are insane. Seven times what I paid for the car. I've been driving 11 years with no claims or convictions, although I haven't got any No Claims Bonus because,...
My father-in-law is 90 years of age. Within the last two years, he had two accidents which he said were not his fault but his insurance company paid out on the basis he was to blame and we think they were...

Ask Honest John

Value my car