Should it be made illegal for insurers to raise premiums after a no-fault declaration?

Please would you consider leading a drive to make it illegal for insurance companies to penalise motorists by way of increased premiums for no-fault declaration of accidents? I feel you are ideally placed to initiate and push forward such a proposal.

Asked on 20 June 2018 by Sean

I fully agree. I have been banging this drum personally for some time. I have raised with the Competition and Markets Authority, EU Commissioner Margrethe Vestager and MPs in the UK. No one want's to take the insurers on. I am trying to get partners on board and welcome any offers of assistance. I recently posted this on linkedin www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:64058...6 Over 3200 people from the insurance industry viewed, yet not one had evidence of why it should increase a premium.