Ford Focus 02 reg - Ford Focus Instrument panel - Rob B

Hope someone can help. I've read the other discussions about the focus instrument panel problems and I am just hoping someone can help as I am not sure whether this is the same problem.

Last Friday the instrument panel on my 1.4 02 reg focus died. None of the dials moved and the little electronic display also failed to work, but the lights around the top of the panel still worked, this was when the engine was started. Since it had been sitting in the snow for a week since it was last used I just put it down to the cold. Anyway went shopping, car got nicely warmed up, no loss of power in the engine at anytime. After the car had been standing at the front door for about 10 mins when I got back, I tried the car again and everything was working as it should. Tried it again today and no dials working again. Any tips please.

Ford Focus 02 reg - Ford Focus Instrument panel - elekie&a/c doctor

This looks like classic focus instrument pod failure and it is in the right year of manufacture.Main dealers were replacing these for a fixed fee of £99.You will need to check with Ford.hth