Scratched another car, couldn't leave details - BMH

I was driving on a narrow street with lots of parked cars and had to move over as another car came round the corner towards me. I moved as much as I could and accidentally clipped a parked car. I parked up to check damage. I was unable to inspect the other car closely but looked like there was a bit of a scuff, but big scratch to mine. I parked up in only available space by a shop but the owner came out rudely telling me to move my car.

I had no pen/paper with me so was unable to leave my details. No phone on me so couldn't get a picture of the car reg/damage etc. I have reported the incident to police straight after and will also inform my insurance company. What else do I need to do? Can I get in to trouble for not leaving my details even though I have reported the incident?

Scratched another car, couldn't leave details - FP

www.gov.uk says:

"You must report the accident to the police within 24 hours if you don’t give your details at the time of the accident.

You must also report the accident to your insurance company, even if you’re not planning to make a claim."

So I think you've covered it.