Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

I want to buy a Cat D BMW 1 Series - how do I find out why it was written off?

I'm thinking of buying a Cat D BMW 1 Series. The seller doesn't know why it was written off. Can you help?

Asked on 3 August 2017 by paul paul

Unfortunately not, I would suggest you get the vehicle inspected prior to purchase by a qualified Automotive Engineer Assessor. Contact www.iaea-online.org/find-an-engineer/ They should be able to point you in the right direction.