Did you know of the recent waiver Mercedes-Benz asks customers to sign?

Just wanted to bring to your attention that a further development has occurred regarding the Mercedes-Benz crabbing/tyre skipping issue on GLC, C43, and E43 models. Our action group website was forwarded a copy of a waiver, a declaration to be signed that she understood the 'characteristics' of the vehicle and that the tyres may skip. Have you ever seen anything like that? Take a look here for a copy: https://www.mercedescrabbing.org/2017/02/07/official-mercedes-tyre-skipping-waiver/