Which is the best driving instructor car, Hyundai i30 or Toyota Auris?

I am a driving instructor and now need to change my instructor car, although I also use this car for my personal use being a mum of 3. I currently drive a Toyota Yaris but looking to buy a Hyundai i30 or a Toyota Auris. I'm confused in which one to go for as both seem to be big cars and I've tested both out.

Happily, both of these models still have cable operated mechanical handbrakes and both come with 5 year warranties. Better petrol rather than diesel because learner running is not friendly to EGRs, DPFs and dual mass flywheels. I'd go for the one that is easiest to reverse park.