I need a small, easy to parallel park car - what do you recommend?

I haven't driven in 20 years. Now I have moved to the Netherlands and need a small car that is small, easy to drive and easy to parallel park, mostly for the school run, but also so we can do some driving around the country. What do you recommend?

A Dacia Sandero 1.0 is the cheapest new car in the UK and I guess it also is in Holland. It's a bit bigger than the likes of the Opel Karl (called Vauxhall Viva in UK), Suzuki Celerio, Citroen C1, Peugeot 108, Toyota Aygo, Volkswagen Up, Skoda Citigo, SEAT Mii, Hyundai i10 and Kia Picanto. Of these the new KIA Picanto 1.0 is the most fun to drive: www.honestjohn.co.uk/road-tests/kia/kia-picanto-20.../