Which SUVs are built in Britain?

I want to replace my 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL with something a bit smaller - and with Brexit looming would prefer to buy a car made in Britain. So, I have just tried the new Land Rover Discovery Sport - lovely car with very comfortable seats except that headrest pushes my head forward into an unnatural slumping position. Is it me or is it the car? What other similar cars are made in this country?

Asked on 14 October 2016 by Caroline Gilchrist

It will be adjustable, as is the backrest, which should be slightly reclining anyway to take some weight off your coccyx. The Honda CR-V is still made in the UK. The Range Rover Evoque. And, of course, the Jaguar F-Pace. Nissan Qashqais are built in Sunderland.