New Honda CR-V leaking water - Can I reject it?

I have just purchased a brand New dealer registered top of the range Honda CR-V, but when it rains water gets into the rear wheel well - the dealer has tried twice to fix it within 10 days of ownership but it still leaks a little. I would not expect this of a £30,000+ car and doubt that they will ever fix it. Can I reject the vehicle?

Asked on 12 April 2016 by Chris Cundell

I would guess that one of the one-way cabin vents hidden between the sides of the load area and the bumper valence extension has broken. You had 28 days to reject the car. If you have had it for longer I don't think a judge will allow rejection unless the dealer simply can't fix it, which seems unlikely.