If we have our Mercedes-Benz A-Class chipped, will the warranty be void?

My wife has a Mercedes-Benz A160 CDi automatic with which she is very happy in terms of access and comfort, but she would like a little more power. I have read reviews and claims on Chip Express and it seems as if it would be exactly what she requires. As the car is less than one year old would there be any problems with the manufacturer's warranty?

Of course this will disqualify the warranty. It would also need to be declared to the insurer.