Ask a Question

Money-back on a non-starting 206?

I bought a V-registered Peugeot 206 a week ago for my daughter from a local garage - I paid £500 cash, and now the car will not start or drive. Can I ask for my money back?

Asked on by

You can try. But £500 is virtual scrap money for a 14 year old car.
Similar questions
I bought an R-reg Peugeot 106 12 days ago. Yesterday I took it to a garage as the oil was incredibly low, he filled it up for me - and noticed I had an oil leak and that there was oil in the water resevoir....
We run two cars: an Audi A5, UK insured for summer and a Nissan X-Trail, insured in France for winter. We share them both with our son, who lives in London and does about 4000 miles per year. We do 40,000...
I am looking for a used car. I am quite a fan of the term "Bangernomics" which was coined by James. It essentially means buying a used car which has depreciated to a point where it appears desirable for...
Related models
Not bad looking. Economical 1.4 diesel gets under 119g/km.

Ask Honest John

Value my car