Do you have a minute to answer an electric vehicle survey? Start the survey | No thanks

Will I get a NCB for my time as a company car driver?

I'm company car driver (over 25 years) coming up for retirement. How do I go about getting insurance? Does my company driving time attract any no claims discount?Any advice would be most helpful. Thanks.

Asked on 17 August 2020 by Mick Boyle

Some insurers will credit you with a no claims bonus. I would request from your company's current insurer if they will provide proof of your clean driving history. What you then need to do is ring around specialist brokers to find one that will.