We want a small 4x4 hybrid. Should we wait for the newest Jimny or look elsewhere?

Can you please recommend a small 4x4, automatic, hybrid? Our first choice was a new Suzuki Jimmy and we've been on several dealer waiting lists for over a year now and getting tired of waiting. Second choice would be a Suzuki Ignis but I can't see an automatic option, ditto a Panda Cross. Would really appreciate your help.

Asked on 16 June 2020 by dajupala

If you need the car for off-roading then it might be better to wait for the Jimny or buy a nearly new model on the used market: www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/search/Suzuki/J...0

If you do not plan to use the car off-road then it might be better to buy a front-wheel drive car and fit a good quality set of all-season tyres. These will give you the extra grip you need in the winter months. In this case, I'd recommend the Toytota C-HR: www.honestjohn.co.uk/carbycar/toyota/c-hr-2016