I unknowingly bought a damaged used car from a dealer. What are my rights?

I bought a used car from a dealer one week ago and it's come to light that the vehicle has been in a crash and repaired poorly. The rear nearside door and rear quarter panel, plus the bonnet, has been resprayed badly. What are my rights?

Asked on 24 May 2020 by bostonutd69

You are entitled to a full refund. If the dealer refuses, report him to Trading Standards and get legal advice so you can sue him via the small claims court. For your legal rights, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/how-to-reject-a-car-your-cons...s