How do I get marks from bird droppings out of paintwork?

I recently purchased a 2018 Hyundai i10. I've given it a wash and wax, but I can now see a small paint imperfection - which I suspect was caused by the previous owner not having cleaned bird mess off the car soon after. I just wondered what products you would recommend that may make a difference?

Asked on 22 April 2020 by Jonathan medlycott

If the damage is noticeable, you could try to buff it out yourself. You'll need an electric buffer (amzn.to/30KtYfh) and something like Farecla G3 (amzn.to/2OqohC3). The G3 compound takes a lot of time and effort to work properly, hence the electric polisher, so don't expect instant results and be careful not to apply too much. When you're finished, either polish and wax it or - if you don't want to do both - just wax it. We'd recommend a polish like Poorboys White Diamond (amzn.to/2W4qYaA) or Autoglym Super Resin Polish (amzn.to/2XOvzna), followed by Bilt Hamber Double Speed-Wax (amzn.to/2Wvdg59).

You can see our review of Farecla G3 Professional Scratch Remover Liquid here: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-farecla-g3-pro...d