Can I reject my faulty car because of an issue with the infotainment?

I bought my Citroen C3 Aircross from a Citroen dealer on 8 May 2019. It was a pre-registered car with 10 miles and had first been registered on 29 March 2019. It has had an ongoing problem with the infotainment screen freezing and then dying completely. It has been booked in on four occasions for this with my Citroen dealer, and each time has been recoded to no avail. It is currently in with my dealer again over the last 10 days and they are constantly awaiting “tickets from Citroen technical” and can do nothing until they hear from them. I have consulted Citroen Customer Care and they cannot get involved in the technical process. Do I have any remedies open to me? The Citroen dealer that the car is with is not the dealer that I bought it from. They are 250 miles away and to date, I have not consulted them as yet

Asked on 10 March 2020 by Binrock

If they are unable to fix the vehicle then you can demand a replacement or start a process to reject it. In the case of rejection, the dealer will be entitled to make a deduction for the usage you've already had from the vehicle.

For your consumer rights, see: www.honestjohn.co.uk/how-to-reject-a-car-your-cons.../