Need a dash cam that can be powered by the USB socket in my car

I need a dash cam that can be powered by the USB socket in my car, is there such a thing? Alternatively, is it possible to have some form of extension lead that has a 12v socket and plug?

Hello, both are actually options. Many dash cameras use a 12v plug, but if you opt for one with a USB plug then you can buy an adapter. We like this one, which is under £7: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/reviews/review-anker-24w-powe.../

In some sense, getting a dash cam with a USB end is more preferable because if you get the adapter, you then have one more USB space free to use for charging a phone, sat-nav etc via the 12v socket.