What dash cams do you recommend?

Do you recommend dash cams? Does fitting one to a modern car interfere with sensors, like hazard warnings? Is there a model you particularly recommend?

Asked on 27 April 2020 by

We absolutely recommend dash cameras. They shouldn't interfere with anything if installed correctly, you can choose between hardwiring (which Halfords can do, although not in the current situation) and just plugging it into the 12v socket.

We'd recommend Garmin and Nextbase as the best premium brands, however, they can both be pricey. Have a look through the dash cam reviews page on Honest John Kit and then feel free to come back if you need any more help: kit.honestjohn.co.uk/category/dash-cams