How reliable is the Ford Powershift gearbox?

I am looking at a low mileage 2017 Ford Focus 2.0 TDCi Powershift. Does it have a torque converter or wet clutch gearbox and how reliable is the gearbox?

It's a six-speed wet clutch Getrag Powershift in which the same oil is shared between the clutch pack and the gearbox. It is generally reliable as long as the transmission oil and filter have been changed and continue to be changed at least every three years or 38,000 miles, whichever comes first. Its reputation for unreliability largely comes from that essential service not being carried out.