Have you heard anything more from Ford UK regarding resolving the Powershift problems?

Have you heard anything more from Ford UK regarding resolving the Powershift problems? Ford USA has extended warranties to seven years and settled a court action. Ford Brazil warranties have been extended to 10 years while Ford Australia has also had a court action and publicly said the matter will be resolved.

Asked on 2 November 2018 by Dave Buzzard

Ford is looking after owners reasonably well in the UK, but not shouting about it. To Ford's credit it has now dropped dry clutch Powershifts and replaced them with torque converter transmissions in its new cars.