Where's the best place to sell a private registration plate?

Any ideas on the best place to sell a private reg? I have the number 3GVD on retention and have tried unsuccessfully a couple of times in the last 10 years to sell it with different companies. Should I just stick it back on my car?

Asked on 14 September 2018 by Mike D

Answered by Keith Moody
You could try selling this at an auction - alternatively, there are a number of online numberplate resale sites. Try to place as many adverts as you can - like selling most things, you stand more chance of success the more people see it.