Do you want the Road Tax system to change? Do you have thoughts on the potential changes to the Road Tax system? | No thanks

I've just passed my test - why is insurance so expensive?

I’ve just passed my practical test and every insurance quote I’ve had is over £1000. Do you know of any insurance companies that maybe cheaper?

Asked on 13 July 2018 by Vaughan warren

In your first year, £1000 is cheap but look for anything with a telematics device. Go for the lowest group rating car you can get, secure it with anti theft devices and make sure you allow your self enough mileage. Put someone older with more experience on the policy as well.