Citroen C3 Aircross (2017 on)

1.2 Puure Tec 110 Feel Manual 5 speed stop + start 5 door

reviewed by Anonymous on 4 February 2020
Overall rating
How it drives
Fuel economy
Tax/Insurance/Warranty costs
Cost of maintenance and repairs
Experience at the dealership
How practical it is
How you rate the manufacturer
Overall reliability

Good generally but many niggles.

My previous car was a C3 Picasso 1.6 petrol, so this Aircross was an obvious update. Is this car an improvement on the Picasso ? Alas all things considered no it is not. The petrol consumption on this C3 Aircross is worse than my previous model, the C3 Picasso averaged 43mpg this is 35 mpg. I'm a retired person so no boy racer driving, I live in North Derbyshire so no city driving. Another major annoyance is the touch screen, compared to a smart phone touch screen the response from the Aircross screen is SLOOOOW, it's the only way to control the car heating and ventilation WOW what an annoyance and when driving it's down right dodgy.The passenger seat height can't be adjusted, the lane change bleep bleep is so hap hazard I'm at a loss with it, the speed detection system is it's equally wayward brother. Turning off the lane change then produces an annoying orange icon in the dashboard display. There are many more niggling annoyances that you don't detect on a test drive. I guess I'll soldier on for a couple of years then get shut of it.

Report as offensive