Vauxhall Corsa D - Cannot Get Into Boot? - Wokeye

I was wondering if anybody has any ideas about this please. My mother has an 09 Corsa 1.4 auto. To get into the boot you have to press the unlock button on the keyfob twice I think, or with the car unlocked press a rubber button that is just under the boot handle. When pressing this button you can hear a solenoid or something trying to activate a little bit but it is doing anything regarding opening the lock. This would not be so bad if the car actually also had a key lock on the outside, but it has not so there is no other way into the boot. I noticed that inside the plastic hatchback interior panel has 2 torx screws holding it on. Unfortunately I did not have any tools with me. I am going to go back with the tools to have a look but just wondered in the meantime has anybody else had this problem please?

Vauxhall Corsa D - Cannot Get Into Boot? - Falkirk Bairn

Put the lock in horizontal position then pushed in the lock with the key still in the hole. then it opens

Or so googling says

Vauxhall Corsa D - Cannot Get Into Boot? - Wokeye

Thanks mate but the stupid thing does not have a key lock on the boot. Ok until it messes up like now.