Peugeot 307 SW - Location of OBD2 connector - 7671Pro

I have borrowed my friends DTC code scan tool - Autel MaxiScan MS300. The OBDII connector supplied is a 'D' shaped 9 pin connector (potential 16 pins - 7 blank) this scanner boasts use on all cars and vans 1996-2007 (my car is a 54 plate).

First does anyone out there know where to find the connector port on the car? I have looked in a couple of places and cannot see a similar socket.

Also, will I be able to use this shape connector?

The booklet also talks of erasing the codes and the potential risk of a 'Freeze frame' situation - what does this mean?

Any guidance as to how to read these codes would be gratefully recieved.

Thank you

Nigel

Hi All out there,

I have since had a code reader on the car and it has come up with 3 codes: 2 P codes and one pending P code:

P0087 is first, then P1351 and then P1351 pending.

Does this relate to the above FAP or regen process or could it indirectly trigger the antipolution warning and engine light.

Sorry I don't know what htese codes are?

Thank you.

Peugeot 307 SW - Location of OBD2 connector - focusman

hi

p1351=

IDM Input Circuit Malfunction/ Ignition Coil Control Circuit High Voltage

p0087=

Fuel Rail/System Pressure - Too Low

sorry do not know what they mean, but somebody on the forum probably will.

Thank you focusman,

Can anyone shed any light on the problem other than the joy of owning a 307 and its complete random nature?

Cheers

Peugeot 307 SW - Location of OBD2 connector - Collos25

Is the car running ok if yes then these codes could be old and not have been cleared when some work was carried out.You need to clear them and see if they come back.