Lighten up time - Alby Back
Hi All - Now....., as a new user of the BR I have learned a lot of really useful things from this forum and I'm sure I shall continue to gain all sorts of knowledge by continuing to watch it's "to-ings and fro-ings".
However , if I could beg your indulgence for a moment ? .........
While it is genuinely useful to learn more about the relative merits and demerits of different brands of screenwash, the reflective qualities of alternative number plate fixing screws and he best price you can get on replacement wiper blades etc. You know there is the fun side too :-)

So come on Guys 'n Gals ...

How about a post or two telling everyone about say......
* The best road I've ever driven on
* The best car I've ever driven
*The most fun I ever had in a car ( careful with this one ! )
* How a car changed my life Etc. Etc.
* Funniest motoring incident

I guess we are all car enthusiasts and I would like to hear about the aspects of motoring which get our juices going as well as the ones which get our blood boiling !

Just a thought, over to you !
Lighten up time - Altea Ego
You have reflective number plate screws!

Re-Spect (holds up hand for a hi 5)
------
< Ulla>
Lighten up time - sierraman
It's about 4:30 at the moment isn't it?
Lighten up time - Lud
I suppose you have trawled through the archive as well as the hundreds of threads you will find on top here shoespy? If you have the patience you may find some things to keep you amused for a while. You can't get people to say it all again (although some of us often say the same or similar things).
Lighten up time - doctorchris
Just been on my "best road" today.
Forest Drive from the A68 in Northumberland, just near Byrness, to Kielder Village.
Mostly dirt and gravel, though not so much fun now that some of the potholes have been filled in. The Panda 4x4 just loves this road at 50mph (don't tell the forestry, they have posted a 25mph limit). At this time of the year hardly any other cars on it and the scenery is terrific.
Lighten up time - Alby Back
Hi Chris - Quite agree - Great fun- I once did that same run on hard packed snow in a (gulp) Westfield ! Medication has since worked I'm pleased to say !