Car Dating Agency - Falkirk Bairn
My son was trying to sell his car through the usual papers, Autotrader etc but after 2 weeks no luck - of course one the car matching people called and he cold shouldered them.

However yesterday they called again and he said that if they were that good he would give them £500 instead of £89 if "their match" bought the car. This of course was refused by them but soon after they called back - made remarks that were wholly inappropriate, swore and then rung off. The "agent" then phoned his home and was "less than polite" to my son's girlfriend.

The website looks professional but the employees are obviously not.
Car Dating Agency - Galaxy
He can probably report the agency to BT and the Police for misuse of a telephone system and making obscene and/or threatening telephone calls.

If the number they used was withheld, this is only as far as your son is concerned. If a complaint is made at BT/Police level, then, believe me, that number will soon be produced and traced.
Car Dating Agency - Galaxy
Forgot to add, anyone at all can have a professional looking website produced. It means absolutely nothing.

For all you know they could be operating out of a telephone box at the end of the road!
Car Dating Agency - local yokel
I'd draft a short but devastating letter and send it to the MD of the company! The callc will have been recorded (for training purposes).
Car Dating Agency - Gromit {P}
Better still, send the complaint to BT with a copy to the MD, so there's less opportunity for the recording of the call to go 'missing' when the tapes are stored away.

Regards,
- Gromit