Insurance query - touristboy
Hi all

I am running two cars, one that I have a few years No Claims on and the other I have just been insured on for the last few months.

My question is, is it possible to combine no claims? For example, if I chalk up one years NCB on one policy, can I add this to my existing 3 years NCB on the other policy come renewal time, therefore giving me four years NCB?

Hope that is clear!
Insurance query - Altea Ego
you mean like insure 6 cars for 1 year and then claim a 6 years NCB?

--
RF - Da DAA. < changes in phone box > Its TOURVAN man
Insurance query - touristboy
I know that would not be the case, however it just seems a waste of the one years NCB that I will hopefully chalk up (as I will be selling the second car then). Just wondered if my current insurers on my primary car would take this 1 year NCB into consideration, probably not I am assuming?
Insurance query - Falkirk Bairn
Choosing the right insurance company is key - if you have 3 yrs on one car some insurers will automataically give you 3 yrs on car #2 as well - however some do not - so come renewal time ask the question.
Insurance query - Hugo {P}
Choosing the right insurance company is key - if you have
3 yrs on one car some insurers will automataically give you
3 yrs on car #2 as well - however some do
not - so come renewal time ask the question.

Some call this an introductory bonus, some say they're reflecting the bonus on the second car.

If you want a good insurance broker who can look at insurers who do this for you,

Peter Goord Insurance Services 01752 361888