Photoblocker - Chris7
Change of subject while I am waiting for answers to my previous topic. I purchased a can of "Photoblocker" from eBay and applied it today, has anyone else purchased/used this spray, I hope it is as good as the hype. Regards Chris7
Photoblocker - mark
Hello Chris

I would suspect it is nearly as good as the fuel magnets mentioned elsewhere.

as always

Mark
Photoblocker - NowWheels
I would suspect it is nearly as good as the fuel magnets mentioned elsewhere.

And if it did work, I suspect that it would not be legal.

See www.legislation.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2002/20022687.htm

Further requirements for registration plates
3. In regulation 11, after paragraph (1), insert the following paragraph -
" (1A) The surface of a registration plate must not comprise or incorporate any design, pattern or texture, or be treated in any way which gives to any part of the plate the appearance of a design, pattern or texture.".
Photoblocker - ndbw
The favourite blocker round here Chris is two bikes obscuring the number plate,with the lack of police presence the chances of getting pulled up are remote,and should you be unlucky its a fine but no points.

ndbw
Photoblocker - Robin Reliant
Motorcycle News tested a few of these products the other year and came to the conclusion that none of them worked.

The only thing gauranteed to prevent being Gatso'd is good observation and a steady right foot. I can sympathise if you live in an area festooned with the things as I did before I left The Smoke for a Hillbilly life, it can be a nightmare trying to remember where the damn things are. And before anyone says stick to the speed limit and you've no problem, try that in London and you'll be lynched.