Vanishing Seat badges - BogStandard
Lately, I've noticed a number of Seats with their badges missing. Has this become a desirable badge now, like the VW badges in the 1980s? If I do find mine goes missing, who will pay? Me? My insurance company? Seat? I'm happy to have bought a desirable badge, I just didn't want it to be this desirable.

BogStandard
Seat Ibiza 1.4S
Vanishing Seat badges - shoei
I worked for VW in the 80`s and anyone who brought us the chassis number of there car could get a replacement badge for free, maybe now Seat is part of VW they will do the same again? or just as VW build quality has slipped may be there customer service has to and you will get nowt.
Vanishing Seat badges - BogStandard
This is less secure now that the chassis number is displayed on the windscreen. Google hasn't turned up anything, so hope it's just a one off spate.

BogStandard
Seat Ibiza 1.4S
Vanishing Seat badges - CM
I used to have a Pug 306 and was surprised to find that someone had pinched my lion! My sister's VW had its badge nicked the other day so it seems the Beastie boy's are still alive and kicking.
Vanishing Seat badges - NowWheels
I used to have a Pug 306 and was surprised to
find that someone had pinched my lion! My sister's VW had
its badge nicked the other day so it seems the Beastie
boy's are still alive and kicking.

Oh no! I was hoping that this was just a copycat crime.

It's bad enough having things nicked, but how are we all supposed to cope with the prospect of a revival of that band?