Accord diesel on its way - Robbie
Got a 'phone call from my dealer today to tell me that they have got the paperwork for my new Accord diesel, and should have it on 1st March.

It looks as if Honda were telling me porkies when they said it would be late March, early April.

I'm having my personal plate transferred to the Honda and the dealer said that I need a cover note for the new car in order to register it. Is this something new? Last time I changed my car they just needed my insurance certificate.
Accord diesel on its way - Halmer
Don't know if it's just where I live but despite all the good write ups about this car I've only seen about five of them on the road in six months.

I've usually had German cars but am closer than ever to changing to a Honda/Toyota/etc. next time. The Honda looks a class act and a bit different but people don't seem to have taken the bait to me.

Don't know what you think?
I've always obtained a cover note to pick up the new car unless I've managed to get a certificate specificaly for the new car in time for its collection.
Don't know if it's just where I live but despite all
the good write ups about this car I've only seen about
five of them on the road in six months.

You haven't seen a diesel - apart from the demonstrators - because they haven't been released yet.
Sorry Rob - I meant any variant of the new Accord.
Accord diesel on its way - Andy P
Tried the Accord Diesel at the weekend and it was absoultely superb (although it does need bigger wheels, those 16" ones look lost in the wheel arches). Compared to other diesels I've driven, it has to be the quietest and smoothest yet (even better than my uncle's 320d). And, being a Honda, it's likely to be more reliable.

Andy
Tried the Accord Diesel at the weekend and it was absoultely
superb (although it does need bigger wheels, those 16" ones look
lost in the wheel arches). >> Andy

Yes, you are absolutely correct about the wheel size. I've gone for the 17" Epsilons because the 16" didn't look right. I hope I've made the right decision because the bigger wheels compromise the ride.
Accord diesel on its way - daveyjp
They've been released now, I saw one in Bradford last week.
Accord diesel on its way - ian
What? as a minicab already! just kidding, long may jap cars stay unfashionable to the majority, the new accord has some real style about it