Peugeot 307s - eek! - ATBO
I test drove a 307 Style (2.0l HDi) at the Great Trade Centre and there was no power/acceleration when pressing the pedal to the metal. I am unfortunately ignorant of why this could be. Any ideas, please? I like the car but want to know if I'm buying trouble - never mind all the nightmare stories I've just read on the net! Could it be that it was v low on diesel? The fuel light was on. Thanks in advance etc.
Peugeot 307s - eek! - Gen
Surely not just low on fuel...would drive alright until spluttered to a stop if that...why don't you give more details of the car and someone will probably tell you if the price is about right too!
December 01 registered, 12600 miles, previously owned by a security firm. Initial inspection seemed ok - tyres, paint immaculate; carpet slightly adrift from trim in driver's footwell (salesman said they'd fix, manager said they don't...). Car on offer for £8499. Is GTC too good to be true?
Peugeot 307s - eek! - Alfafan {P}
No idea about VFM, but if there was the sort of problem you describe in any car I test drove, I'd walk away PDQ.
Peugeot 307s - eek! - james S
It's not a horrible yellow one is it? If so it's been hanging around for a least 3 weeks. So has a Focus TDci at 10999 on a 52 plate. Can get a new one that much. I didn't think yellow suited the at all.

James S
Er, Apple Green...I'm off to have a look at it now, see what they say. Laters.
Peugeot 307s - eek! - Andrew-T
Could just be too much slack in the accelerator cable adjustment (fault with my 306 HDI when I got it).