Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - FoxyJukebox

For some weeks now an eleven year old vehicle has been parked close to my house on the public road. The vehicle has no tax and no MOT. i do not know who it belongs to. I see that there is an official Gov website to use when reporting vehicles with no tax. Has anyone had any experience in how effective this process is in terms of speed and outcome ?

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - Auristocrat

See.www.gov.uk/report-untaxed-vehicle

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - SteVee

Yes, I reported one with that was SORN'd via the DVLA site and on a public road. It took several weeks but eventually it was lifted onto a truck and taken away.

I don't know if anyone else reported it before me.

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - slkfanboy

Stick a sign on saying it will be removed in 14 days. Then goto cartakeback.co.uk and get it desposed of.

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - Ethan Edwards

Using your fake ID and fake V5 I suppose Mr Faykehh-Narmey?

Or you could just report it for being untaxed and let the Government "forces of evil" do their job. They'll clamp it and it'll be stuck there for months.

A quicker result would be if it 'just happens' to roll into a position where it becomes an obstruction to traffic etc..if you take the hint.

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - skidpan

Or you could just report it for being untaxed and let the Government "forces of evil" do their job. They'll clamp it and it'll be stuck there for months.

They don't clamp them now. Simply send a bill to the keeper who has to pay within a certain time. Unfortunately that means you have no idea if reporting the keepr to the DVLA worked.

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - oldroverboy.

A quicker result would be if it 'just happens' to roll into a position where it becomes an obstruction to traffic etc..if you take the hint.

I saw just that being done once in front of a shop, where the delivery driver could not reverse in, so promptly moved the car using his pallet truck.

Nicely done too.

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - Falkirk Bairn

Used to work in St Andrews Sq Edinburgh tricky parking - meters & lots of wardens. Company rented some delapidated buildings 200 yds away - took 10-12 cars. Occasionally people would park on a corner & block entrance.

In the days before alarms & steering locks we would open car release handbrake and move the car a few yards until the wheels were on the double lines of the lane - Blocking issue fixed!

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - Eddy56

quickest path will be to report it as an abandoned vehicle to your local authority, check your council website for their procedure. I think no tax, no MOT and the car not having moved for a few weeks are grounds to propose it has been abandoned. Most councils stick a notice on the car for a couple of weeks, if no one comes forward they take it away.

Nissan - Reporting a vehicle with no tax and no MOT - FoxyJukebox

7 WEEKS LATER!-It seems as though this vehicle is taxed and has been since I last posted on this-but still no details on data base.

What circumstances allow the Gov.UK data base to continue to display no tax and no MOT history for over 7 weeks?