If I claim for an accident on one vehicle, do I have declare this to the insurers of my other cars?

I have been driving for over 50 years with no insurance claims. Last year, I was allegedly involved in a minor incident in my motorhome and my insurance company paid out on what I believe was a scam. My insurance with that company was subject to No Claims Protection. I run two cars as well as my motorhome. Do I have declare this claim to my car insurance companies?

Asked on 14 March 2018 by P W Wilkinson

Answered by Tim Kelly
Yes, you do. I would also be complaining to the insurer of the motorhome and going to the Financial Ombudsman if they have paid out for a claim where no incident took place.
Similar questions
My daughter passed her driving test recently. She scratched another vehicle and the owner agreed to settle. For the minor scratch he sent her a bill of £500, which she paid by bank transfer (without revealing...
I was stopped on a slip road waiting to merge onto a duel carriageway. A car then ran into the back of my motorhome. There was a huge bump to his bumper and some grill loss. There was only a minor scrape...
Back in September 2017 I was involved in a collision. I was in a 20mph area, in slow moving traffic (so doing around 10mph) when a young pedestrian walked out from behind a stationary bus without warning....


Value my car